Oh Tom Ford, You Complete All My Outfits!

I've never been a lip stick kind of gal. In fact most of the time I prefer to stick to neutral colours, like pinks and nudes. I find it really frustrating because as much as I like nude lipsticks, they don't like me! They don't complement my skin tone or my face one bit, because my skin colour is darker nude lips often makes me look ill.

And so I decided to invest in a good formulated lipstick. After reading Temptalia's blog post on Tom Ford lipsticks, I decided I'd give it a go and brought home Violet Fatale. I was told it had the best stain in their whole collection (aside from bleach orchid, which was discontinued), and frankly, I've always wanted lips that were slightly purple and dark (almost poisonous). Anyways to give you an idea of how long this stain lasted... I applied an even layer over my lip in the morning around 10:30am-11am, woke up the next morning with the half the stain still on my lips.

Violet Fatale looks much darker than it actually is.

- - - - - - - - - -  edit

Confession: I loved Tom Ford's formula so much I out to buy another one! Welcome home 'Flamingo'!


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you babe! Its all in the lipstick I swear! Must learn to do better eye makeup from your blog!

      Delete
  2. i love the shade..soo pretty..
    my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2014/05/bourjois-kohl-and-contour-noir-expert.html

    ReplyDelete