New Year, New Resolutions

As 2013 approach us, we start thinking about how can we better ourselves for the year to come. I am not a perfect human which means there is a long list of things I would like to work on. As I always tell myself, goals are there to tell you what you want to achieve one day in the future, not tomorrow.

I want to take the time to look back and thank you those who made this year a good year, to those that opened doors for me and presented me new opportunities, to those that gave me care, love and support when I needed it the most, to those that stepped out of my life to teach me that nothing stays the same forever, to my family for giving me the love and warmth a child needs (even though I am no longer a child, it's nice to be treated like one every now and then) and lastly to my readers.

So with a new year cone new resolutions and mine can be found below.

. Catch up on posts
. More fashion & Lookbook updates
. Update blog more frequently
. Find a job
. Maintain a monthly balance of $2000 in my bank (yes, I am very poor :[ )
. Read a book
. Drink more water
. Take care of my skin
. Learn to workout regularly
. Graduate
. Take Heero out more often

No comments:

Post a Comment