December Topbox


It's my favorite time of my favorite month again! I always wake up early and patiently wait near the door just so I don't miss the mail man. I love receiving parcels, I have horrible memory so every time I receive something its like a present for myself.

 This month's Topbox is wrapped in RED to raise Christmas spirit.  I'm usually not a fan of red but I have to say the color red is growing on me and will definitely be the new color of the year.

 Inside my Topbox... :)

 A couple Topboxes ago I received Chole Lotion, now I have Chloe eau de parfum too

 I've never heard of this brand before, Ferro Cosmetics, this is the Blush 3x (for cheeks, eyes and lips). On the label it says that this product is Paraben free, chemical free and cruelty free.

 I was really excited when I saw this because I've used Murad in the past and there was a point in time when I fell head over heels for their lip treatment. This here is the AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser.

This is the Jelly Boost from Goldwell, Goldwell is mainly know for their hair dyes that is used in salons. This product will add extra volume to your hair.

Did I ever mention I'm a huge hair care fanatic? Reason is because last year I unwillingly had my hair dyed and permed on the same day making my hair really dead, dry and weak, imagine poodles with untameable hair. That was me. Anyways since then I've invested in so many hair care products and treatments at salons but nothing worked, in the end I had to cut my hair and wait for it to grow back.

2 comments:

  1. Oh lovely! That Chloe perfume is my favourite x Sushi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the reply, if you like chloe, then you have to see the mini version, everything is much cuter mini-sized :)

      Delete