15.08.2012

Waking up to another lazy day, computer on my left and Heero on my right watching Bunheads on TV. As an ex-ballerina myself, I feel like I can really connect with the theme, the whole ballet/ dance thing just really gets me.

Enjoying my morning until someone rudely interrupts my knocking on my door, which is weird because there is something called a doorbell...a bell or set of chimes to be rung usually by a push button at an outer door - www.m-w.com

It turns out someone was here to deliver my parcel!! Anyways Heero goes crazy barking at the mailman and I quickly signed and open my parcel.

This is what I got in the mail:

 button and camera sticker for my Samsung Galaxy II
Now everything will finally match!

And for those of you who don't know who Heero is...

Heero is my 2 year old teacup Pomeranian, you can find more information on him HERE
or follow him on instagram HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment